As a event organizer, sometimes you may need to delegate tasks to others to edit or manage your events but you do not want to share your account credentials. With our Co-host feature, you can add multiple users as collaborators to help manage you event.
- Go to your Event Dashboard
- Click on Manage, then Co-Host
- Type in the users Name or Email. A list will show up, then you can select the user you want.
- Click Add Host, then the user will be listed below as a Co-Host to the event.
- Note: After adding Co-host, the user should receive an email (in their inbox or sometime spam folder) that they are now a Co-Host.